If my spouse is also a crewmember, do we need two accounts?

Husbands and wives who both fly will need to have two accounts.  Every person who files taxes and writes off employee expenses will need their own IRS Form 2106.  This means that husbands and wives will need to have two accounts to properly handle their tax form.  They cannot be mixed.

Please contact us so we can provide a discount for husbands and wives who are both flight crew members.

What's all this about?

EZPerDiem helps pilots and flight attendants with their flight crew taxes by:

  • Calculating your per diem deduction using two methods!
  • Helping you find flight crew tax deductions you are not aware of!
  • Organizing all the deductions on a Final Tax Report!
  • Making it easy for you to give the report to an account or enter into TurboTax!

Money-Back Guarantee

If you do not benefit, we will provide a 100% refund!

Try it, Risk Free